Handmade Apron Giveaway
I’m giving away two of Charlavail’s handmade aprons! There were only 25 of each color made and tis the season for giving, I grabbed a couple of extras to share with others.
Here be the rules, arrrrrrrgghh
- Reblog this post ONCE to enter for a chance to win an apron - multiple reblogs will not increase your chances of winning (and will annoy your followers, so be kind!) Likes do not count for a chance to win, you MUST reblog this post to be entered.
- You MUST tag your reblog with #rufflesmeohmy.
- The contest is open from 12/11/13 to 12/13/13 closing at midnight on the 13th (CST).
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and will be contacted via tumblr ask (so please have your asks open!)
- No giveaway blogs will be considered in this contest, all entries will be vetted before the winner is finalized.
- The winners must provide shipping information so that I can have your apron shipped to you directly from Charlavail.
BE KIND, REWIND, AND GOOD LUCK!This is the sweetest gesture I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe it. Stephanie is the biggest sweetheart for doing this. Good luck!
I really like Harry Styles: the way he treats women.
A lot of the time, the way it’s portrayed is that I only see women in a sexual way. But I grew up with just my mum and sister, so I respect women a lot.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
when i’m in san marcos and attending school, i tend to not care about my appearance too much as i really only go to classes, work out at the gym, and do homework on my couch. when i go back to san antonio, though, i have more time to dedicate to my appearance and fun outings to attend.
so as i’m packing to go home for a couple of weeks, i’m breaking out some of my best ensembles. san antonio is definitely not prepared for the level of fashion that i’m about to bring to the table. i’m gonna feel like a freaking winter goddess over the break.
now if only i could maintain this level of style during the semesters…
Luzon Bleeding-Heart (Gallicolumba luzonica)
is a species of ground dove native to the islands of Luzon and Polillo in the Philippines. They get the name bleeding heart due to a unusual splash of blood red feathers on the center of the birds chest making it look like the bird has received a wound and is bleeding out, this illusion is enhanced due to a reddish hue of feathers on the bird’s front which almost look blood soaked. This species behaves in a similar fashion to other ground pigeons in that it eats mostly eats seeds, berries and grubs and is very secretive almost never leaving the forest floor.
Five by five is lingo used by the military, radio operators, and pilots about how good/bad a radio signal is, in regards to volume and clarity, on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 5 being the best). So, five by five, means the best possible. (x)
my sophomore year of college was a really strange time that has mostly been erased from my memory, but i at least have proof that i occasionally looked cute as heck.